In past years, there have been experiences/phases of geopolitical, and economic downturns which have left many individuals and families devastated and financially unstable. These global uncertainties have taught us several things, one of which is that relying on only the conventional ways of sourcing income can leave you vulnerable and unsheltered. The second lesson is the fact that over time, geographic diversification has proven to be a leading approach to wealth preservation.
RBI programs provide a geographically diverse means of preserving your wealth. In terms of massive returns on investment, business expansion, and investment portfolio diversification, we will be shining the spotlight on one of the world’s fastest-growing economies, Dubai.
In 2018, the Dubai Residency By Investment program was established. This program allows foreign investors to make investments in Dubai’s economy and obtain residence in return. One of the major investment options for this program is the real estate option which yields profit in 6 months and offers about 8-15% in returns.
BENEFITS OF DUBAI’S RBI PROGRAM
These benefits include:
- Massive returns on investment.
- A secure plan B in times of political, economic, and social unrest.
- Endless possibilities in terms of business expansion, work, and investments opportunities.
- Access to government health services and health insurance.
- Diversification of your investment portfolio.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT OPTION
Concerning the property to be invested in, certain things are worthy of note:
- It has to be a freehold property (this is a property that belongs entirely to an individual and is free of hold from any other entity).
- The property has to be in ready condition with no outstanding disputes. If the property is under construction (off-plan), no visa will be issued.
- The purchase value of the property (not the current market value) must be at least AED 1,000,000 or above.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Ninu Intercontinental Investments provides the most appropriate real estate options that would meet the Dubai Land Department’s requirements for properties purchased for residency applications. We also provide African HNWI investors with full hands-on support services during and throughout the application process (from discovery up until finalization). Contact us and have a conversation with an authorized agent to help you with all your inquiries.